Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Back when the video game was coming out, there was a commercial for the Nintendo DS version that features a rerecorded version of the theme song.

I distinctly remember someone tracking down the full length version and posting it here for download. In the years since, I have lost it(and all of my other GB theme versions and remixes) and I'm hoping someone still has a copy and could post it up again? I have searched every term I can think of and cannot find the original thread anymore. And who knows if the download link would even still work. I would greatly appreciate it!

And on the subject, is there a thread with a definitive list of every official version of the theme as well as On Our Own and Run DMC's Ghostbusters? I searched for one but also came up empty handed on that front :/

Thanks!
Also, if you're interested in Ghostbusters music, this band produced this song with the intention of getting it in the Ghostbusters game. It didn't make it due to rights issues but it's a neat bit of trivia and (imo) a great song. Catchy as hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnim1vk4dLA
Ecto-1 fan liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]