By ghostbusters121984
Hey, AJ? This may seem like a dumb question, but...how do I post my avatar? I'm on my cell phone.

EDIT: Never mind, heh heh.
By M.Adman316
How do I load an avatar that's on my hard drive to the site? Any help would be much appreciated.
By stryker1228
How come when i try to insert a url from facebook as my avatar it tells me that the url is invalid when I copied and pasted it from the address bar on my browser?
By stryker1228
obviously but do you have any idea as to why? What makes a url invalid? Does the site just not like facebook urls? I can paste the url in my address bar and it works.
By rsavaiano
I got a warning about my avatar file size being at 29kb. Just wondering if it's ok now. I edited it in Photoshop and saved it for the web. It should be between 4 and 5kb now.

Can a mod let me know if it's still too big before I get booted??

Thanks
td9993 wrote:Just curious, (and didn't want to start a new thread just for it) but did EVERYONE have the "Rules - Agree/Disagree" page come up recently before entering the community or am I in trouble for something?
it happened to me too, right before I had some salisbury steak for lunch.

so I think we all must have had it pop up.
By Kingpin
Occasionally a terms of service update or reminder will be issued, just so that it can't be claimed that people weren't given adequate warning/information in regards to this forum's policies and rules.
Kingpin wrote:Occasionally a terms of service update or reminder will be issued, just so that it can't be claimed that people weren't given adequate warning/information in regards to this forum's policies and rules.
what part/s were changed?

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]