Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RickH
I saw on the news tonight that Casey Kasem has retired from radio after approx. 40 years of doing American Countdown. Of course we'll probably all remember him more for giving voice to the phrase "Boys in Grey".
I saw that too. He also gave voice to Shaggy on the original Scooby Doo!
He had a good run though, and he's not getting any younger. I'd say 78 is a good age to retire. ;)
Wow...I was told Kasey Kasem had died YEARS ago when they officially stopped doing the countdown. I remember listening to it just like...8-9 years ago I want to say, and when they stopped I was told it was becasue he had passed on. Man, I was WAY off.
69428scj wrote:I think he's trying to insinuate that since he's retiring he'll die soon
Just because the guy is 78 years old doesn't mean he's knocking on death's door... He could live well into his 90's.
"Keep your feet on the ground & reach for the stars!"
ProtonCharger wrote:not to mention robin on superfriends. the guy's been around.
Holy voiceovers, Batman!

Sara :)
Spiked-Angie wrote:
69428scj wrote:I think he's trying to insinuate that since he's retiring he'll die soon
Just because the guy is 78 years old doesn't mean he's knocking on death's door... He could live well into his 90's.
I realized that, but I can think of at least two examples off the top of my head of people dying very shortly after retiring...

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]