Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Spooky wrote:The spirit of the original Ghostbusters Message Board by Bill died when you "took over" Chad. You have been nothing but a parasite, or maybe some sort of STD like herpes, to this community.
I'm not sure what your beef could possibly be with me. I think it's best we put aside our differences, whatever those may be.
Chad Paulson wrote:
Spooky wrote:The spirit of the original Ghostbusters Message Board by Bill died when you "took over" Chad. You have been nothing but a parasite, or maybe some sort of STD like herpes, to this community.
I'm not sure what your beef could possibly be with me. I think it's best we put aside our differences, whatever those may be.
No way
You should just leave already.
agreed. thanks for all the bannings. you rock. you and redketchupistoleeveryonesmoneyclavet.
    Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]