Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Dan, you find the best shit! The Ghostbusters one was great, but my favorite was Dr. Wu from Jurassic Park.

"But the frog DNA flub is just the slack-jawed tip Dr. Wu's mentally retarded iceberg. No, his most unforgivable f***-up was to breed Velociraptors. Raising intelligent, sickle-toed murder-lizards for a children's theme park would give even the most bastardly supervillain pause."
Lol@ the Ghostbuster one. In the Ghostbusters defense...most of the ghosts that they captrued were quite violent. Slimer, and the Jogger were probably the only ones that didn't deserve to be caught because they seemed to be the ones who were minding their own business!
That was great. I enjoyed the whole list. I loved that the Ghostbusters was No.1. That was hilarious about Grandpa Jim getting buggered in a firehouse basement. Thanks Dan. At least cracked told those two people out there who haven't seen Ghostbusters to drive like a madman to the mall to pick it up. I do agree that if you get pulled over that if you explained that you drove crazy to see ghostbusters that the cops would understand.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]