Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
This is a version that EVERYONE needs to listen to. Holy crap does you punch-up help the feel of the song.

Honestly, I am completely bored with the theme, I find the chants to be grating, and I find myself blasting non-GB songs out the rack. You, good sir, have made this song fun again. KUDOS.
Boomerjinks wrote:This is a version that EVERYONE needs to listen to. Holy crap does you punch-up help the feel of the song.

Honestly, I am completely bored with the theme, I find the chants to be grating, and I find myself blasting non-GB songs out the rack. You, good sir, have made this song fun again. KUDOS.
Ya welcome mate,i also felt the same as you do example with most film tracks they sound awsome in film but when the CD comes out with most tracks it's like meeeh it sounds better in the film :)
HoldinJohnson wrote:Wow, I like the changes, it sounds like you also cleaned it up a little too.
Yes i did,i have a music room AKA a mini studio & a nice music program i use.I hate how the CD version of GB's sounds it lacks bass & elements,they are there but they had to come out alot and thats what i did ;)
Did you get hold of the session or did you just do this with the album track?

It's got quite a bit of hiss, and the reverb could be toned down a tad, just because as with any reverb- if it's noticable, it's too much. Other than that, I've always loved to hear the hi-hats and air drum along with this song! Nice to hear them so crisp. Seems that there's some panning, either by yourself or on the original track that you've managed to bring forward- it spaces out the song a bit more and makes you appreciate the instrumentation.

Good Job.
Dr._P_Venkman wrote:Did you get hold of the session or did you just do this with the album track?

It's got quite a bit of hiss, and the reverb could be toned down a tad, just because as with any reverb- if it's noticable, it's too much. Other than that, I've always loved to hear the hi-hats and air drum along with this song! Nice to hear them so crisp. Seems that there's some panning, either by yourself or on the original track that you've managed to bring forward- it spaces out the song a bit more and makes you appreciate the instrumentation.

Good Job.
Yeah i did all i could with this,i got the hiss out as much as i could this is the best i could get it,but from the looks of things people are happy with it so it's all good ;)
I couldn't hear any difference either.

Could be my monitor speakers though.
I have both albums re-done or lets say a clean up ,but if i upload them i don't want people saying i can't tell this from the album versions, or people trolling saying whats the point in this,as most songs i have put up from my GB's "STASH" people don't say thanks they just download it and don't give feedback,sorry for whining but thats how i feel :whatever:
Sorry, but I was being honest.
Boomerjinks wrote:
Kalonthar wrote:I love it. Now all we need is a redone version of Savin' the Day.
This would actually be a really good project, boosting up the synth in that.
I'll upload saveing the day ASAP ;) but if some of you can't see the cahnge don't put a comment about it as i'm getting sick of uploading my stash and people being an a** about it :whatever:
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]