Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Foom Man
I've been trying my damndest to find more photos from this set:

I got this from a thread on GBFans that was populated by pics from the official Ghostbusters site. Anyone know where I can find the others from this shoot?
devilmanozzy liked this
By Willie
So far, online I've found four other shots taken on those steps. Another with Bill and Dan, but facing front. One with just Bill. One with just Dan. And one with all four GBs. I suspect a few more may be out there.

I'll try to find them again. But maybe someone else will beat me to it. Which would be just fine. Anyone is welcome to post them now.
His right pants leg lookes too tight to be bloused. Why that's a concern, I'm not sure. I generally blouse out my jump suit legs so I don't feel so constrained. I do love these pics a lot though. I've saved this one and almost want to print it and frame it for my prop corner and what not. Although it's not a full cast pic or anything theres something genuinly heart warming and freindly about the posted pic.
By RedVirtue
Hey Willie, is that the largest version of the picture on the left side of your signature you have (the one with the GB's sitting with Gozer)? It's awesome and I was hoping you'd be able to share it. I know you're asking for a LARGE version of it but if you have anything bigger then that thumbnail size I'd be satisfied. Thanks!
Zack wrote:here's one awhile back that was on "Ray Stantz' myspace" I take no credit. Pretty sweet pic!

Ha...I scanned-in this one...Ben can vouch as the scan is craptacular ;-)...Forget what magazine it came out of thou...

Nice to see it made it´s rounds... :cool:
Is it possible venkman is taking his pack off as opposed to loosing a strap? Like said before this could be right before the shot in the montage where they are gifted by the chinese gentleman. Also, I know I've had some instances where I've accidentally pulled the quick release on the straps...that could be the case.
I have one colour photo of all the guys on the stairway but i dont have the means to scan it! Shows Bill standing while Dan, Harold & Ernie are all sat down, some of those other pictures shown above like all the guys sat around the actress who played Gozer are on Ernie Hudsons website, check it out

So far i have ordered several from his site, really really good quality photographs great for reference
By Willie
Hasford1978 is correct! Congratulations. It's from this page - http://www.ernie-hudson.com/store2.html
This was the best image I could find of this shot. You can buy that photo and many others there for $20 each.

Now click on this pic to enlarge. Or drag and drop into another window.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]