Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By ecto_skywalker
Hell YES, I remember this! I've been meaning, for a long time, ask anyone if anyone has a copy of that episode.

Rick Moranis wasn't on there because he was still filming "Honey I shrunk the Kids."

Does anyone have the entire episode?
By Dale The Bold
I may be able to help. I have it on video, minus the first few minutes, but I have no idea WHERE it is. And we're talking late eighties VHS, so the quality is low.
By BusterMikeMD
This is why Bill Murray doesn't want to do it anymore...Oprah embarressed him...THANKS OPRAH!!!

GOD!!
By Master Taran
Perhaps, but I've heard that Bill Murray hates doing sequels anyway, and didn't even like doing GB2.
By ecto_skywalker
Master Taran wrote: ...I've heard that Bill Murray hates doing sequels anyway...

I wish he would have thought about that when making a "Tale of two Kitties." :lol:
By zebrapix
MAN. I haven't seen that since it first aired! Thanks for that link!

One thing I hate is when people ask comedians to be funny on command. The woman who asked Murray to do his Nick the Lounge Singer was cute, but I'm sure the last thing he wanted to do was drag up old SNL schtick. :)
By BusterMikeMD
zebrapix wrote: I'm sure the last thing he wanted to do was drag up old SNL schtick. :)

You could see it by the look on his face he wanted to kill dat woman. I would've too. It creates an instant uncomfortable atmosphere for him and the rest of the people on the panel.
By Dale The Bold
You can see Chris Farley in the audience in that second clip.
By Donkey8012
Wow, that does look alot like Chris Farley. It's around 1:23 on the right side of the screen. Uncanny...
By thegreatgalling
WOW actual video footage of the last occurance of Bill Murray doing something for his fans
:lol:

Bill Murray had a considerable bald spot on the back of his head on Oprah not noticeable in the films. Anyone else notice that? Hair in a spray can anyone?
By Dale The Bold
Donkey8012 wrote: Wow, that does look alot like Chris Farley. It's around 1:23 on the right side of the screen. Uncanny...

I remember seeing the whole video years ago, and I'm convinced that IS Chris Farley, not just someone who resembles him. This is before he started SNL, and he was living in the Chicago area back then. I'm pretty certain that is him.
By gbrob
I remember watching this before the movie came out.

Sigourney is pretty cute.
By exo95er
I remember watching this when it aired too. I remember some guy asking the actors to stop making so many GB toys for his kids. It was such a stupid question, but they gave an honest answer of not having any control over the merchandising.
By RavenEffect
BusterMikeMD wrote:This is why Bill Murray doesn't want to do it anymore...Oprah embarressed him...THANKS OPRAH!!!

GOD!!
Why? What did Oprah do to embarrass him? I haven't ever seen this before (and for some reason, I can't see the pics).
By sexy sadie
RavenEffect wrote:
BusterMikeMD wrote:This is why Bill Murray doesn't want to do it anymore...Oprah embarressed him...THANKS OPRAH!!!

GOD!!
Why? What did Oprah do to embarrass him? I haven't ever seen this before (and for some reason, I can't see the pics).

Someone put it on YouTube!

Sara
By gunza
Haha, that's funny stuff. I feel bad for all of the rest of the actors...everyone wants to ask Bill a question! I don't blame them though, i would too!
By CJay
Impressive. Bill does look a little bit uncomfortable, but at least he's able to rise up to the occasion of being in for the fun on occasion.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]