Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Massacci
So what do you think of the Ohio Ghostbusters latest enstalment of their annual calendar so far? Im very disappointed myself. Previous years are far better.
By ProtonCharger

if thats who you're talking about, someone needs to introduce you to women that you dont trade money/drugs for sexual favors.
By Massacci
With the exception of Izzie I think the choices they made for the calendar this year could have been MUCH better. I mean do they seriously think that women with absolutely no curves are attractive?
By ProtonCharger
i think you're crazy. thats what i think. especially that you bothered to learn their names. strippers dont care that you know their name, they just want you to be a regular and not bring coins.
By Dan AKA
Kingpin wrote:It wasn't very surprising when the forum distanced itself from the calendar. Frankly, it's kinda sad.
I remember that, I remember feeling it was a very well deserved victory for the community.
By Boomerjinks

Frankly, some of the pictures wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for shitty photoshopping.

It's like they were photoshopped by someone who isn't fortunate enough to own a mouse.... or hands.

But do you know which franchise's girls have really got it goin' on?

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]