Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I'll post the Ghost Power Instrumental soon! It'll take me a few days till i can get a sec to rip another track from this - over the weekend for sure. Hopefully eventually I can host a permanent link to all of the Vinyl versions from Ghostbusters with their respective artworks.
By CJay
Even though I love Run-DMC, I liked "On Our Own" by Bobby Brown a little better. Kinda had an epic feel to it like the main theme, especially when they segue into each other at the end of the movie.
By Mjollnir
Sounds great. Can't wait for the next thing you bring us.
Love this version........its just a damn shame you can't get the movie version in full.It was so full of elements and had a nice drum pick up....not that i hate the CD version......but really i would kill for the movie version :angryvigo:
By Atarizen
Ooops! Sorry completely forgot about this post amongst a very busy schedule! I'll try to upload it (Power Instrumental) soon! In the meantime check out the RGB music ripping post for a cool version of the Slimer RGB theme and the Ghostbusters segment on this site for a sweet cover version of the GB theme recorded in 1984!

I have loads of GB music stuff I'm trying to collect together from vinyls, cassettes and such so stay posted for more! Eventually, I'll try and host it all on a webpage - y'know once it's all together. How does that sound?

Peace!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?