Put them both!

You can do "Vigo the Carpathian, Wilhelm von Homburg"...

But remember the actual name of Vigo is: "Vigo Von Homburg Deutschendorf" so you should probably put all three! (I'd also be fine if you just tagged it as "Vigo" as well).

So lets tag Vigo as: "Vigo, Vigo Von Homburg Deutschendorf, Vigo the Carpathian, Wilhelm von Homburg". Just to get them all.

For those that are wondering... over tagging is ok. Its very easy to go through an remove every tag of the same name should I have to. Its all the random and unique tags that are harder to deal with.
Just reviewed some of the tags.

YOU MUST SEPARATE MULTIPLE TAGS BY COMMAS.

This is extremely important. I have seen a few tags that were tagged as "Janosz Poha Sigourney Weaver" or "Proton Pack Sedgewick Hotel".

These are improper tags. Please be careful when entering multiple tags at once.
In the future this will be community moderated. So you will be able to delete tags that are improper or wrong. I will take care of the bad ones before this feature progresses to the next step.

I have written a new page that will allow you to see all the current tags. I am really disappointed in some people who are tagging pointless and stupid things. Take a look at these two pages for all the tags from both movies.

http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters/timeline/tags/
http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters-2/timeline/tags/

Note that basically any of the tags with more than 5 items are good. The ones that tend to have 1-2 images are just horrible and are NOT what we are trying to achieve.

There are ones like "Creepy beard guy", "Underwear", "bulge", "Last of the Petty Cash", "Ghostbusters in the TV news", "Dana yoga", "bearded guy camera bomb", "Chinese Guy" etc.

THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE TAGGING FOR.

There are further problems with people tagging "Dana" instead of "Dana Barrett" or "Trap" instead of "Ghost Trap".

These are problems that will need to be corrected. I will be improving the tagging page to hopefully make it display tags that were used recently. So if you are in the middle of the movie and are tagging "Sedgewick Hotel" it will show that tag more than it would show the tag "Zuul".

Lots of you guys are doing great work. We have over 10,000 tags on the images!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]