Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Glenbo3000
I managed to catch ghostbusters at the cinema over the last weekend and really enjoyed catching the little details that sometimes get missed on a small screen. I loved checking out all the crwod stuff at the end, I especially love that slightly fey ginger haried guy screaming at the guys as the enter the hotel.....

BUT the one thing that REALLY caught my eye was the picture in Lous' apartment, on the right hand side of the door of where he says, "who brought the dog!". Its a great picture of Louis in his graduation cap and gown with a goofy grin on his face. Has this been mentioned before AND has anyone manged to get a good screen grab or copy of the acutal picture?

I would love to see it properly!
By Alex Newborn
You know... it would be a fairly easy photo to fake.

Gather the costume pieces (I honestly think I have a cap and a gown still) and the prop diploma.

Put on a light shirt and dark tie, maybe even get the right colored backdrop.

Put the guy in the right pose, take a hi-rez pic, and then find a good production still or freezeframe of Rick looking dead-on to camera and smiling.

Preferably already wearing the glasses, but those too could be added with Photoshop. Drop Rick's face over the stand-in, voila.

Alex
By Alex Newborn
Glenbo3000 wrote:I especially love that slightly fey ginger haired guy screaming at the guys as thye enter the hotel.....
Yeah, he's the one that somehow leaps to the other side of the street in a slight continuity/editorial error.

Alex

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]