Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By pyhasanon
Oh, geez... Who here remembers this cameo?

Kinda embarrassing, really... There's no way Ray would run from such measly ghosts...

Anywho, are there other cameos out there that I may have missed over the past years?
SPJ liked this
By Harry Bardwell
not to derail the topic, but I totally think ray would run from the ghostly trio. We may mot like them, but they are smart for ghosts, there are 3 of them, and have a impressive array of powers, also ray was alone. Hard to catch 4 ghosts by yourself even if he had multiple traps.
Glenn Frederick, SPJ liked this
By pyhasanon
Good point, a Ghostbuster should never be alone, especially against 3 ghosts...
SPJ, alphabeta001 liked this
By M.Thunder
pyhasanon wrote:Good point, a Ghostbuster should never be alone, especially against 3 ghosts...
It's possible, I guess, if you wanted to overanalyze it, that the lady who called LIED and said there was just one ghost and it was benign and she was just having it removed as an inconvenience, like that hotel guy did to Winston in the comic.

But if that were the case, I think Ray would have (1) been upset at having been lied to (this will cost extra) and (2) come back with reinforcements.

Also....I love Zombieland. I do. I do I do. The sequel can't come out fast enough. Where is that sequel? I WANT THAT SEQUEL!

Did you know Bill Murray's playing-himself part was originally supposed to be Mathew McConahay? Yeah! Not only that, but they worked on it with McConahay for a few months .... until McConahay realized the movie was making fun of him, and said no.

The Murraycane sews chaos wherever he goes, but you can't say he can't make jokes at his own expense. Which is great because Murray >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McConahay. Every time. :cool:
By ecto85
Harold ramis did one in the early 90s for an earth day tv special. I belive in segment was called wastebusters with martin short.
By Heroic35
I had my doubts on this thread but Ernie Hudson on Mario was epic. So close to the original IP of GB (esp stealing sound effects) but JUST that much different. Lol
By kurisu7885
Ray being alone against three ghosts would definitely be the deciding factor. I mean, play the game and see what happens if your team gets knocked out while you're facing more than one, or a powerful one.
By Spengler02
Alex Newborn wrote:Well, let's see, you've covered Aykroyd, Murray, and Ramis... (sounds like a law firm)... so let's show some love for Hudson.

Alex
THAT 'FRO. I LOVE THAT 'FRO.
By ecto85
Looks like an ammo case or car battery case was used as a "trap". Also a back pack with hose and junk. Not sure about the thrower.
By ecto85
One person/spook we all forgot was slimer in the radio shack commercial.
By halliwax
im loving this thread! i never saw the "waste busters" before! that was pretty cool and it looks like ramis is in the original suit!

when casper is on tv i always watch it! that movie was one of my cousins favorites so we also leave it on in her memory, and the part with ray my mother always says " i never knew the real ghostbusters was in this movie?!" … mom has only done that like 10 times now… LOL

anyone else notice the busted tube bouncing off the tip of the thrower? think the ghostly trio really screwed with ray!

as for zombieland its one of our favorites as well, anyone have any idea who supplied the pack woody is wearing in that scene, is it me or does it look as though the mother board isn't painted?

the mario bros show was one of my favorites as a kid, i do remember ernie being on there but loved seeing it all over again!

good thread guys
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]