Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Spengler02
One of Chris Kattan's crazy Saturday Night Live characters. (On the right)

By Spengler02
It would be good for my SNL collection. In which case, a mini Mr Peepers figure would cool too...
By CaptCyan
Bringing it back on topic...I got my 2 new "Paranormal Investigators" today. The Sculptings, like the others, are very crisp with hardly any flash lines.

First up is Louis in GB Garb, complete with Ear Muffs.

They did a very nice job on the Real Ghostbusters PKE and Sniffer that he's using.

Ray is next with his "Sludge Thrower". I'll have to give him a cigar to chew on.

I just goobered the Tanks on his back with some putty so I could get the pics. I'll paint them both before I put them together.

By CaptCyan
2nd run figures are prepped and ready for painting.

I wanted to continue using Kenner/Real Ghostbusters colors for their Equipment as it is modeled after the same, however, the Slime Blower is Movie based. Here it is, Dry Brushed with Silver so you can see the details better.

I was thinking about using Purple for the main Tank like the Kenner Pack but decided to stay with the traditional color palette.

Here's Ray again, sporting a fully painted Blower Pack stuck on with Putty. He's a little tipsy as he is not glued into the Stand.

No, I didn't paint the Caution Stripes. They're a Decal I had left over and yes, the Pack Lights will Glow under Black Light.

Here's a tease for Joeghostbuster. That's his RetroEcto in the pic. Almost done.

joeghostbuster liked this
By CaptCyan
I say she still has Dark Brown Hair, only because I didn't read your post until I posted this. I don't think she needs Black Hair as Zuul will have Light Brown Highlights and will look different enough.

Here's the 2nd wave of 'Busters and there's Ripley, believe it or not, sporting her Proton Pack and Neutron Slime Blaster. The Ecto's all polished up and ready to go.

A better shot of the Pack. Right now she's bare handin' it, but she will have gloves when I'm done painting.

By CaptCyan
Joe's Retro-Ecto and Figures are packed up and ready to go.

While I was in a painting frenzy, I started to detail my Hallmark Ecto by Blackening the Grill Work and making the Turn Signals Yellow. Something I failed to notice and has most likely been brought up already, is that it has the wrong Plate on it, I'll have to make a new one.

I've also upgraded Janine's Pack by giving her some Extra- Padded Straps for it and painted her Socks.

By CaptCyan
Two great minds without a single thought. :smile:

Looks like Crooked Dice are doing their own version of Janine. I think her Hair needs to "Rooster" a bit more, otherwise I like it.

These are coming out in June, looks like I'll be going "Back To The Future".

joeghostbuster liked this
By CaptCyan
From Crooked Dice:

"Janey, Paranormal Exterminator

Janey took the job with the Paranormal Exterminators as their secretary, but lately she wanted in one some “field work”. After exhaustive training and several near-fatal accidents, she’s ready to go! Janey is equipped in full PX gear, and is a great addition to their numbers."

I purchased mine today.
Kingpin liked this
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]