Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Chace
Dallas Ft. Worth? Jeebus! That's TV Market number 5! (Behind NY, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Philly)

How the Hell did the old ugly skinny guy make it as a co-anchor there?

I'm an old fat TV guy.....can they give me a shot?

I PROMISE not to have Vidja-Blob on!
Ron Daniels liked this
By PssdffJay
halliwax wrote:Do u really think aykroyd sent him that vodka?

Anyone recognize his buddy's behind him?
I doubt it. I didn't see a signature on it and if he sent it, I'm sure he would have signed it. I think it was all part of the show, from catching spirits to making them. Come on Bob.
By halliwax
He doesn't make any sense... If I were to go threw the trouble of replicating a echo out of s 1960... I would have at least put 59 fenders and quarters on...

What's up with the patches on both arms lol
By Heroic35
CaptCyan wrote:
halliwax wrote:What's up with the patches on both arms lol
Because that's what folks used to call him.

After 2 days of dealing with many people at iPhone launch, this response made me laugh out loud. Thank you. I needed that.

Edit: I watched the clip and it's good to see Sloth has lost weight since The Goonies.
By Rodimus
Heroic35 wrote:
CaptCyan wrote:Because that's what folks used to call him.

After 2 days of dealing with many people at iPhone launch, this response made me laugh out loud. Thank you. I needed that.

Edit: I watched the clip and it's good to see Sloth has lost weight since The Goonies.
You mean Chunck? Right?
By JoeLuna33
Hijacker wrote:..... Did he just take credit for Matty props?......
Yes, yes he did. I believe the quote was "Here are some of the gadgets we make"
By syckotheklown
Blob is such a tool. What a pompous ass. I believe he knows his packs suck and are very flawed. BUT because he believes there's one born every minute, why take the time and energy to create a good product of his own originality and not recast others work. Not to mention the everyday person has no idea about recasting or even what a decent pack should look like. I'm sure if EVERYONE had the knowledge that all the members of this great site have, they wouldn't buy from that walking abortion.
ollidauss liked this
By Hoot
Between this and the epic cowardice of Mr. Moseley (I now refuse to call him VideoBob), coupled with his terrible products, poor business ethics and outright damn lies, sickens me.

We need someone to one-up his television interview. Who will pick up the gauntlet? I would but we don't have real TV stations in Canada like you guys do down there....
By Matt Campbell
:sigh: Let's see there was a pair of Matty Ecto Goggles, a Matty PKE Meter, a Matty Ghost Trap, and a Matty Neutrino Wand hanging off of one of Bob's pack's. They sure do some impressive work down at Bob's Prop Shop :eyeroll:
Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]

A Victorian Ghostbuster

Since September I put up a new shop building, and […]