Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Alex Newborn
StayPuffed wrote:ok simple question who is the biggest Douche

Walter Peck vs Hardemeyer
You should't use a superlative adjective ("biggest") when only offering two choices.

Either offer a third choice, or use the comparative form ("bigger").

Now back to biting my tongue.

Alex
By Winston1986
Since nobody else contributed to this thread I will. Jack is worse than Peck. The only reason Walter Peck shut down the containment unit is because he assumed it was bad for the environment. And the only reason he thought that was because Peter acted like an idiot and disrespected Peck's authority. Had Peter just showed him the containment facility everything would've been fine. Jack is just a stupid jerk who thought the ghostbusters were bad for the mayor because he stupidly thinks they're frauds. I felt no pity for him when he got fired and in a sequel comic ended up a homeless person.
By Grimmy GB
Winston1986 wrote:I felt no pity for him when he got fired and in a sequel comic ended up a homeless person.
What happened to him in the extra footage is WAY better.
By Spengler02
Thank you, Grimmy. You can see what a total asshole he is in the deleted scene where he gets sucked into the wall of slime. The first time I saw him getting sucked into the slime, I thought, "I love you, Vigo" Now, I have this really cool poster of him.
Grimmy GB liked this
By Ivo Shandor
Hardemeyer. Peck is a government beurocrat - he's a cog in the machine. Being a douche is practically part of the job description. And Peter did abuse him horribly.

Jack H is a snivelling, cowardly bully. He wins hands down, although you wouldn't want to invite either of these clowns to Thanksgiving dinner.
By Spengler02
I bet if you invited Peck over for dinner, and your oven looks weird, he'll come back the next day with a cop, a ConEd guy, to shut it down.
Ivo Shandor liked this
By Ivo Shandor
Spengler02 wrote:I bet if you invited Peck over for dinner, and your oven looks weird, he'll come back the next day with a cop, a ConEd guy, to shut it down.
I just spit my Coke out reading that.
Spengler02 liked this
By Winston1986
Spengler02 wrote:I bet if you invited Peck over for dinner, and your oven looks weird, he'll come back the next day with a cop, a ConEd guy, to shut it down.
I want to make this my signature!
By Spengler02
As long as you write that I made it up, it's fine with me!
By Spengler02
Wait a minute-Ivo Shandor drinks soda? well what do you know.
By pyhasanon
NickoRay wrote:Definitely Peck/Atherton. So good at it.
But quite possibly one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in real life...
By NickoRay
Grimmy GB wrote:
pyhasanon wrote:But quite possibly one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in real life...
Amen.
Haha. Yeah I've seen some photos around here with you guys with him.
"If he does that again, you can shoot him." XD

A modern day good douche is Frank Grillo.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]