Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Vinster
Was the GB 2 score ever released? I was looking for the track that plays as they are getting ready to shoot the big slime jello mold. Just curious if anyone has it or knows anything about it. Thanks.
By Kingpin
Vinster wrote: Was the GB 2 score ever released? I was looking for the track that plays as they are getting ready to shoot the big slime jello mold. Just curious if anyone has it or knows anything about it. Thanks.

Bootleg copies with audio effects have circulated (I own one), but the score has never been officially released.

I'll see if it's a clear recording or not.
By Quendor
I seem to remember the "ghostbusters" at universal studios florida playing songs from both movies, so I don't know if that means anything.
By Zack
I think the tracks originated from Matteo from Ghostbusters.it. They are on Spook Central!

http://spookcentral.cjb.net/gb2_score.htm

Track 25

I believe that's the best we've ever gotten, and it's really quite good and enjoyable. Even though some people don't like Edelman's score. I really enjoyed the heroic sound of everything. It was one thing that did offer a bit of a change for the movies. I'm sure Elmer Bernstein would have come up with some great stuff again but I love the new themes and sounds created for GB2 . I burnt myself a CD with them. A lot of stuff really comes out in the music I didn't know was there without the dialogue.

I actually have a few other portions I think aren't there though. Like when the guys shoot Vigo and the slime comes off the museum as well as the end titles...I can't remember where I got them though. There are a few bits that are pieced together differently. If that makes any sense.

-Zack

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]