Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
On Saturday October 24h, 2009, the Arizona Ghostbusters attended the Southwest Valley Relay For Life. This was our second time at a Relay For Life. We set our booth up along with the other relay teams on the local high school football field. The track field was used for the relay walk course. At our booth we sold marshmallow bags, Crunch Bars, Twinkies, and pictures with the team for donations. We also had coloring pages set up and a TV playing GB1 and 2 and RGB episodes. We hopefully created a few new GB fans as many kids would walk by and get hooked on watching whatever were were showing on the TV at the moment. Quite a few watched several episodes of the cartoon and the parents reminisced about watching it when they were kids. There were emotional moments during the memorial luminarie walk and throughout the evening. It was a great event to both remember and hope. We've all had family members effected by cancer. It was a great and fun night. We took part in some Rock Band and had about everyone ask us about "Paranormal Activity" or "Zombieland."

Booth

Neal, Christina, and Jeff

Walking Laps

Booths

Booth duty

Rock Band time

Matt H

TV watchers

It sure looked fun and a whole lot of money raised all together! I wished California had a GB franchise. I'm always sponsoring other people's groups (Walk For Lupus Now mainly, Relay For Life only if my sister plans on going), but it would be kinda fun creating my own group and walk in costume. :)
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]