Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RA24_4_Me
I have one of the cups that says "Hardees: official ghostbusters headquarters" You can briefly see it when the woman is carrying the tray.

Found two of them at a local flea market for .49 cents apiece.
By rapidtransit
RA24_4_Me wrote:I have one of the cups that says "Hardees: official ghostbusters headquarters" You can briefly see it when the woman is carrying the tray.

Found two of them at a local flea market for .49 cents apiece.

That's cool.i have one too.I found mine laying in the front yard after some moron threw it out of their window.
By Quendor
I used to have a whole bunch of those cups, because one of my babysitter's sisters worked at a Hardees...but my mom ended up throwing out all but one of them (Which I still have, and tend to use for milk shakes or frozen coffee drinks). A lot of good cups came out back then...like the Batman cups at Taco Bell.
By Busterchris
giantsloar wrote:Does anyone know how hard it is to track down one of these Hardees GB2 toys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKajKDfrF4
Im looking at mine right now at my desk!! One of my friends here at work saw how big of a fan i was when i got hired and gave me his!!!

I was damn shocked to see it on my desk when i came in one morning!!
By 80sguy
Quendor wrote:That depends on how many of them are left and how badly people want them...supply and demand, yo.
These were mass produced. Yes, they may be rare, but I highly doubt worth that much. :sigh:
By gjustis
There are just about 175 kajillion of them out there, and usually sell on ebay for like $2.
By Quendor
I'm surprised that many people would have kept so many around after, gee, almost 20 years. I almost feel weird for having one, though it's by far my favorite cup.
By 80sguy
gjustis wrote:There are just about 175 kajillion of them out there, and usually sell on ebay for like $2.
Exactly. They aren't worth $15 each. That guy is over pricing something it.
By Talyn
man i remember when i was like 6, seeing an Exto-1 at the Hardee's parking lot.
By Chad Paulson
This commercial takes me back. I have a HUGE banner from this promotion that reads "Official Ghostbusters Headquarters" and has a GB II logo on each side.

It's pretty nice. Made of a durable woven material. Not the cheap vinyl signs you see today.
By Mjollnir
Ron Daniels wrote:I'd kill for one of those signs.
Would you do it for a Klondike bar? :cool:
By Crix
A co-worker gave me a GB2 AMC movie theater cup a few weeks back, she said her mother-in-law was selling it at a garage sale for $1, and she confiscated it for me.

It's good to be loved!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]