Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By LordVego
Obviously inspired by my avatar that I made last night. I'm wondering what are your favorite obvious parodies, or some you've made. Here is a bigger version of mine. For those who don't know, I am a vegetarian.

By Some_Guy
Well. I like Bowling; and I wanted to make a Bowling team..and..well. You get the picture.
"We Ain't 'fraid of no Splits!"
By JediGrandMaster
Some_Guy wrote:Well. I like Bowling; and I wanted to make a Bowling team..and..well. You get the picture.
That is awesome.
By Some_Guy
Hahah thanks.

If I get it made; I guess I could donate some to all you Bowlers out there ;D
By slimershomie
Some_Guy wrote:Well. I like Bowling; and I wanted to make a Bowling team..and..well. You get the picture.

ha great i got a better name for you tho WHO YA GONNA CALL BALLBUSTERS LMFAO

anyway heres mine made by bradboss for me and yes brad im talking to a guy about it he may do it under the table
so here it is PREPBUSTERS m/(* *)m/

By sexy sadie
I'm trying to come up with one that involves the RAF bullseye:

Any ideas?????

Sara
xoxo
By sexy sadie
keoni02 wrote:it isnt perfect, but its a start

COOL! :grin:

The Who Ya Gonna Call!!!!

Sara
By Gb213
This one (used as avatar by the user Keoni02) came originally from a mexican movie, called CAZAFANTASMAS A LA MEXICANA (Mexican Style Ghostbusters), nothing to do with or so beloved movie (only a couple of guys who enter a haunted house full of ghosts of sexy girls, a movie from the eighties), a very lame one.

The original logo has the slash & circle on red.

And, I think we all know this one:

A bad taste one.
By keoni
Gb213 wrote:This one (used as avatar by the user Keoni02) came originally from a mexican movie, called CAZAFANTASMAS A LA MEXICANA (Mexican Style Ghostbusters), nothing to do with or so beloved movie (only a couple of guys who enter a haunted house full of ghosts of sexy girls, a movie from the eighties), a very lame one.
:-?

really? well, hate to burst your bubble but i made that myself. now they maybe similar, though i just did a quick search for the movie but could find it to compare logos. but i would like to see the one you're talking about. i can tell you i photo shopped my logo based off of the 'rock on' gesture and used the gb2 logo to do it back in 2003; back in the day when the main boards were on ezboard. since i have seen a few different people make one like mine; but the way you put it makes it sound like i took it right from the movie.
By Gb213
keoni02 wrote:
Gb213 wrote:This one (used as avatar by the user Keoni02) came originally from a mexican movie, called CAZAFANTASMAS A LA MEXICANA (Mexican Style Ghostbusters), nothing to do with or so beloved movie (only a couple of guys who enter a haunted house full of ghosts of sexy girls, a movie from the eighties), a very lame one.
:-?

really? well, hate to burst your bubble but i made that myself. now they maybe similar, though i just did a quick search for the movie but could find it to compare logos. but i would like to see the one you're talking about. i can tell you i photo shopped my logo based off of the 'rock on' gesture and used the gb2 logo to do it back in 2003; back in the day when the main boards were on ezboard. since i have seen a few different people make one like mine; but the way you put it makes it sound like i took it right from the movie.
Really??? ODD!! *o*

I looked for the one of the movie and didn´t find it... let me search once again.
By Dan AKA
I couldn't find the movie you speak of Gb213, in either the spannish or english titles. False memory, perhaps.
By Gb213
Years ago (about 10) I watched a flayer of mexican movies in a video rental store, and there was the cover of this movie, with the "missing" logo.

After searchigng once again, I found this (no pics, links content on spanish language):
Blockbuster Mexico: http://www.blockbuster.com.mx/BBFILMDes ... aram1=6000
Synopsis: http://www.cinemexicanosincensura.org/c ... a39b4a435a
Talking about in a forum: http://foros.atomix.vg/showpost.php?p=7 ... ostcount=2

I also found this on IMDB.COM, it´s the same movie but with different title:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213865/

Maybe they change the title after the success of GB2 movie here in Mexico.
By mccoym2
this is my spiderman ghostbuster logo i did the other day on paint real quick

By Dan AKA

I'm saddened no one remembered this one. And for those of you who don't know a HIND is a kind of Helicopter that used by the Russian military, and naturally, was used by CCCP forces.
By LordVego
Dan AKA wrote:Image

I'm saddened no one remembered this one. And for those of you who don't know a HIND is a kind of Helicopter that used by the Russian military, and naturally, was used by CCCP forces.
Stay classy, America.
By Coover5
didn't they do this in critters? i thought the father wore a bowling shirt with this on the back? well non the less very nice job!
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]