Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Ray Stanz GB
Did anyone catch family guy last night on adult swim? Peter was in the fridge and quoted dana "there is no peter only zuul" small potatos but none the less a ghostbuster reference.
By Ray Stanz GB
Nice to know that some people in hollywood remember the Ghostbusters.
By EctoTrk
I love when shows and other movies refrence the ghostbusters. I also like the family guy part when peters talking about his past jobs and he flash backs to him pulling up in the ecto-1 and sucking up the ghost from "ghost". "That will be $17.50".
By Ray Stanz GB
Exactly, thats the way i feel Ectotrk. That was hilarious. I think that was the episode that chris got his part time job as a paper boy.
By Ray Stanz GB
dude, what kind of truck did you use for your ecto truck? Ive got a white 2008 Chevy Colorado that I think would be perfect to make into a GB vehicle.
By Nikorasu
EctoTrk wrote:I love when shows and other movies refrence the ghostbusters. I also like the family guy part when peters talking about his past jobs and he flash backs to him pulling up in the ecto-1 and sucking up the ghost from "ghost". "That will be $17.50".
i loved that scene, and that has to be one of the best things i have scene on tv involving ghostbusters, the other being the GB scene from robot chicken when there at the trough and one of them tells the other not to cross the streams
By Ray Stanz GB
i havent seen that robot chicken. seth green is in both of those shows he writes robot chicken
By Ray Stanz GB
LordVego
Post subject: Re: New family Guy refrence

Quick note: not new

I know its not new but has anyone here mentioned it before?

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]