Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By DarkSpectre
Hey all, DarkSpectre here. I thought I'd see how many of us Ghostheads will be on hand this year. Last year only myself ,the rest of the Knoxville Ghostbusters, and GregJ were there. As some folks on here have already indicated, it looks like we'll have a fairly large GB turn out. Maybe we can out do the Star Wars fans this year! We should organize something.
I can also tell you from first hand experience, that Paul Francis has done some amazing work on the USF Ecto. It's ridiculous how big that thing is.
By Ray Stanz GB
Im moving back to charlotte, NC this summer and I should be able to make it to knoxville, TN I dont see why I couldnt. I dont have any good props to bring but I would def. like to meet up with you guys there.
By Donkey8012
I'm gonna try my best to make it.
By DarkSpectre
Justis! I pretty much assumed you'd be there :cool: Are you going all 3 days? I unfortunately will only be able to be there on Friday (my brother graduates from college that Saturday) But hey, one day is better than not going at all.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]