Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Jeff Haas
There's a website, Bang Bang T-Shirts, that prints new designs submitted by the community. Check out this one for the trap:

Trap t-shirt
(you may need to scroll up the page)

They need you to log in and vote for a design...so do it and they might make this one!
By Marsupial
do we need to register somewhere to vote?

all I seem to be able to do is enter my email to be advised when the shirt is being printed...

How much are this company selling shirts?

I must say, its a very elegant t-shirt. Not blatantly fanboy, not remotely vague, just subtely to the point. I like.
By Jeff Haas
If you scroll up you can create an account on the menu on the right. Then you can rate a shirt. I guess since I already rated it, the board isn't showing me the option to rate it again.
This is a cool shirt idea, but the trap looks like crap. I say someone here designs a shirt with an accurate prop, then AJ sell it via the site.

That's what I say.
By Kingpin
Given the fact they've avoided directly calling it a "Ghost Trap", and that there's no Ghostbusters logo I'd wager the reason it's 'off model' is their attempt to try get it printed without breaching copyright.

It still gets the point across, regardless, and I like it.
By Marsupial
Boomerjinks wrote:This is a cool shirt idea, but the trap looks like crap. I say someone here designs a shirt with an accurate prop, then AJ sell it via the site.

That's what I say.
that is extremely harsh.

The trap might not be accurate, but its far from looking like crap. Its a nicely done stylized inacurate trap.
By jettajeffro
Some would call it a sleek modern trap. It's still recognizable as a trap and the average joe would still compliment you on it. Altering a pack to get past the copyright would be alot tougher to still keep it looking right.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]