Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Ok I don't know if someone did this one already, but if they did, then feel free to delete this one and direct me to the original, but... "FAVORITE QUOTES"

Peter: Come in, Ray...
Ray: Venkman... I saw it I saw it I saw it!!!
Peter: It's right here, Ray... It's... Looking at me.
Ray: He's an ugly little spud, isn't he?
Peter: I think he can hear you, Ray
Ray: Don't move... It won't hurt you.
(Slimer charges)
Peter: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Janine: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

Winston: Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.
Ray: You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment.
Egon: I blame myself.
Peter: So do I.
Ray: Well, no sense in worrying about it now.
Peter: Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back.
always has been this one

Venkman:Grab your sticks
All: HOLDIN' IT!
Venkman:Heat em' up!
All:SMOKIN'!
Venkman:Make em' hard!
All:READY!
Venkman:Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.....THROW IT!!!!

well actually more specifically the last line of that has always been my favorite, but its hard to say just that line without doing the rest of it lol
Venkman to Janosz

We got a call that there was a major creep in the area & your name was right at the top (or words to that effect) hehe always makes me laugh a classic Venky saying :cool:
Hasford1978 wrote:Venkman to Janosz

We got a call that there was a major creep in the area & your name was right at the top (or words to that effect) hehe always makes me laugh a classic Venky saying :cool:
Where the hell are you from anyways?

The upper-vest side.

:-)
You only need to know one word:

MOTHERPUSSBUCKET

Ever since i heard that word, this has been my favorite to use instead of a curse word. Anyone who knows me knows where it came from, but from those who don't know me, the expressions on their face is priceless
Peter: "This mr. Stay-puft is ok, he's a sailor, he's in New York... If we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble."

Winston: "The next time someone asks you if you're a god, you say, YES!!!"

Peter: "This reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head, remeber that?" Egon: "That would have worked if you havn't stopped me."
Dan AKA wrote:"Your mother!"

and

"I'd like to run some gynological tests on the mother."
-"Who wouldn't?"

Hmm... I seem to have a other theme to mine, weird.
From a Freudian perspective indeed.

Mine was always:

"Suck in the guts guys we're the Ghostbusteres"

"He's yours Ray, sic em"

"Venkman! He got slimed!"/"That's great Ray, save some for me"

"I have seen shit that'll turn you white!"
wkbarkov, that's a great one. "What's goin on? Anybody want to interview me? I'm an eye witness! I was up there!"

Probably the greatest understatement ever...
"Boy the superintendent's gonna be pissed"

also

"I'm gonna bring this up at the next tenant's meeting, there's not supposed to be any pets in the building"
Clearly he saw what was after him, the fact that he thinks it's someones pet is great :vinzclortho::D

"wait wait wait wait...I've always wanted to do this..AND. The flowers are still standing!"
A critical moment in their first trapping and Venkman still takes some time and causes some more destruction.

the moment Egon and Ray look at each other in the library after "So what do we do?"

also the following

"I don't know, what do you think?"

*Egon begins to calculate*

"STOP THAT!" *falls to the floor*

"That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happened in there"
"What a crime"

used to never get that when I was little :D edit, I see ROBOrob77 mentioned that one!
agreed with "buy the supeintendant's gonna be pissed!" that one is my favorite

and when egon says "we'd like to get a sample of your brian tissue"

and louis simply says "okay" with not a sound of worry in his voice.

the way Egon laughs in GB II is funny too "HA......HA HA...."
and when egon says "we'd like to get a sample of your brian tissue
i cringe every time i hear that line
Dana "I want you inside me"

Peter "oooooo go on, no i cant sounds like you got enough people in there already" :cool:

Peter to Ray to egg him on to be the first to approach Zuul " Go get her Ray"

In regards to the toaster in GB2 Peter to Ray "Your not sleeping with it are you Ray"

Peter to Vigo "Hey Vigo, yeah you the Bimbo with the baby" (that whole sentence of Peters was great in this scene but i cant for the word of me think exactly what he said, anyone help me out here??
Hasford1978 wrote:(that whole sentence of Peters was great in this scene but i cant for the word of me think exactly what he said, anyone help me out here??
"Not so fast, Vigo! Hey, Vigo! Yeah, you, the bimbo with the baby. Didn't anybody tell you the big shoulder look is out? You know, I have me some DUMB blondes in my life but you take the taco, pal. Only a CARPATHIAN would come back to life NOW and choose New York. Tasty pick, BONEHEAD! If you had brain-one in that...HUGE melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in southern California's BEAUTIFUL San Fernando Valley."
"All you can eat BBQ rib night at The Sizzler!"

I am also found of Ray's line to the Mayor in GHostbusters 2, nearly 50% of the guys voting for him would mean that only one of them voted for the Mayor - I always wondered which one did it :P

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]