Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By cyclotron
Recently celebrated my birthday in GB style complete with GB logo cake. I know its not a perfect cake, but its pretty darn close. As you can see Slimer tried to wreck all the fun and gobble up my cake!

You can see a pic of my wife and me in all our GB glory in the background.
By Borzou
Nice cake, dude! :cool:

I think I'm a little upset I wasn't invited to this. :-P
By gjustis
Personally, I think it looks damned fine.

Slash delicious.
By minnesotaghost
hip hip hooray for the crush grape...
By LordVego
my birthday is in a week. if i don't get a ghostbusters cake, i will be disappointed
By jettajeffro
Cake looks great cyclo.

Our commander-in-chief had his birthday party a couple weeks back. His wife had our logo put on it like they do with photos. Several places refused due to copyright issues, but luckily one did.

I personally really want a cookie cake shaped like the no-ghost.
By Dan AKA
When I was little I had a Ghostbusters birthday party, complete with cake shaped like the logo. Spoke to my aunt who made the cake only to find out she sold the ghostbusters shaped cake pan years ago for like a dollar. How awful right?

Oh well, maybe one day again I will have my GB cake again... Or maybe, I'll just take one of yours!
By LordVego
clortho wrote:My birthday's in 2 weeks. Any takers?
mine is in 4 days. me first.
By Crix
Today was my best friend (and fellow ghosthead)'s birthday, so in the spirit of things, I too, made a cake:

He loved it, but I quietly decided my home was building things, not decorating cakes.
By RavenEffect
LOL! That cake is awesome! I actually had a Ghostbusters cake for my 21st birthday. Mine was just a regular cake with the symbol on it. It did look really cool, though.

Does anybody watch that Ace of Cakes show? I always thought it would be really cool to have them do a Ghostbusters cake. It could be really awesome! They could do little icing figures of the Ghostbusters, make a big Stay Puft, maybe Slimer. Maybe the cake itself could be the firehouse, or the Ecto-1 or something cool like that.
By jettajeffro
I've seen that Ace of Cakes show a couple of times now. I want either a firehouse or full size proton pack cake.
By Dan AKA
My 21st birthday on the 17th, two or three days ago invloved me getting drunk.

It was just as good, though I would have loved a GB cake. Best part though? After 12 drinks I had no hangover and didn't throw up!
By 80sguy
A Proton Pack cake would be pretty cool. I never had anything GB related on my birthdays.
By MrMartay
My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, so I'll try my best to get a Proton Pack cake.

But I will get a Ghostbusters cake for my brithday.

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]