Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By cyclotron
What is with the crazy price for this book on Amazon? I realize iBooks went under and thus the book is outta print, but it only sells for like $60 on eBay? Its a crime this kind of write up on out-of-print books.
By cyclotron
I guess I was asking why the going price on eBay is so much lower than $215. I could see asking $60-100 on Amazon, but not $215!
By LordVego
clortho wrote:
Ron Daniels wrote:It's not even that good of a book.
I paid $10 and still think I was overcharged.
I think mine was like 5... I enjoyed it, but if I really need cash, it's getting hocked
By Dan AKA
LordVego wrote:I think mine was like 5... I enjoyed it, but if I really need cash, it's getting hocked

Hell Vegs, I say go for it. See if you can't nail 300 for it. That right there is part of a new proton pack.
By RavenEffect
Well, to each his own, I guess. I can't see why people didn't like it, though. I personally loved it. I thought it could almost be a good Ghostbusters 3. I mean, of course it wasn't as good as the two movies, but how could it be? Plus, I guess the main villain was a little more cartoony and RBG like, but I think they were trying to put in a little bit of some RGB elements to get fans of both the movies and the cartoons in. Still, I loved the book. I've read it twice, and will likely read it again and again. I'd have already read it more times, but after the first time I read it, I kind of forgot about it for a while, and then I had a ton of other stuff I was waiting to read.
By Ecto-Fire
Is there any chance the book in on a pdf file or on a torrent file on the internet. I am not paying 60$ or even more for that book, Don't get me wrong if the book was available for purchase on retail store well cool i would buy it but thats not the case.
By clortho
I think I may chuck mine. There's one on eBay now going for $100 with a few days left already. That's nuts.

I almost ordered 2 copies when it first came out. Now I wish I had.
By RavenEffect
Yeah, it’s pretty insane the prices people are asking for it. It seems like it goes for quite a lot on eBay, and there are often copies on Amazon for over $200. They seem to disappear from time to time too, so I imagine somebody is actually buying them. I personally loved this book, but even I wouldn’t spend that much on it. I would NEVER spend that much on any one book. That is just crazy. It’s not even that big a book. It’s a pretty normal sized book.

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]