Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
On the 4th of July the team set up a booth at our normal location at the 1st Friday Art Walk in downtown Phoenix to raise some funds for our MS Walk this November. We had to battle 107 degree temps and a brief dust storm early in the evening. We decided to drop the elbow pads for the night and roll up the sleeves. As always we accepted donations for pictures with the team. Luckily from our location we were able to see a fireworks show north and then later south of our location. This was our 1st time out with our new dye job on our suits. We put flags our packs and wore some flag pins for patriotic flare. These pics were all taken before it got too dark and the crowds showed up. I hope to get some more pics from people we posed with soon. It was a rough night but as always well worth it.

We'll have the donations posted up soon on our team walk page here: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/ ... ostbusters

The team at our booth. Left to right Neal, Jeff, Trey, Matt S, and Matt H

I think Neal was pulling some kind of Kung-Fu Panda move.

Some hottie must have walked by.

Next to our booth was an open mic set up so people could play music, sing, recite poetry, tell stories etc. Matt S busted out some jams including the GB theme.

I later joined to offer no help save for a few lines from 'Higher and Higher'

Certainly the picture of the evening.

Thanks.

Just got the email we were in our local paper the Phoenix New Times here:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/slideshow/view/96266/14

Here's the photos:

First Friday
It's no surprise that a First Friday on Independence Day would have fireworks, but who would have suspected the Ghostbusters would be there too?

14 of 15
Jonathan McNamara
The Arizona Ghostbusters patrolled 5th Street with proton packs at the ready as they took donations for Multiple Sclerosis research

15 of 15
Jonathan McNamara
Not bad for an imitation nuclear-powered device

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]