Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Tralan
It's not often that a character comes along that I just absolutely hate. I mean, loathe to the core. It's even rarer that one comes along that I hate so much that I start to actually enjoy hating him. Walter is one of those characters. One could argue that Gozer was worse, and by far, this is true. However, Gozer was a God. It was so far removed from humanity that it's understandable for it to be evil and heinous. Walter Peck, on the other hand, was just a slimey little cretin. The lowest form of life there is. I found an old copy of Wizard magazine a few weeks ago 9my roommate is a subscriber and keeps them all). It isn't too old, maybe two years old or so. Anyway, they did the top 100 villains of all time. Of course, Vader and Joker and guys like that made the list. Heck, even Stripe from Gremlins. But I was honestly surprised to see Walter Peck's name on there. And, he was well within the middle of the list. So, I salute you, Mr. Peck, for being a top notch villain :walterpeck:
By ecto_skywalker
I'm surprized he was on there too... Not because he wasn't good enough (or bad enough), I just wouldn't expect a character like him to get that kind of recognition. That's good, he was a real piece of sh**!
By Tralan
Everyone else on the list was some sort of over-the-top villain of some sort. Walt was the only "regular guy." He had no powers, and wasn't some sort of super villain or crime boss or even a gang banger. But he was single handedly responsible for Gozer's return to this realm.
By CJay
Peck's a good villain to keep within the realm of reality. Slimy enough that you'd expect him at a boardroom meeting, and silky enough that you'd just wanna kick his ass for being that way.

Wouldn't say that I hate him though: I give that distinction to Scut Farkus from "A Christmas Story". Now that's a character I love to hate.
By Tralan
Was he the one with the yellow eyes? I liked his squat little toady.
By CJay
Yeah, he had the yellow eyes and that Davy Crockett hat.
By Tralan
Sorry for the thread hijack (can hijack his own thread? We shall see). I loved when Ralphie went beserk and pummelled the crap out of him.
By thesonofabob
That's awesome that Peck is such a bad guy. I'm surprised to hear he was on that list too. But, he is a good pick for it.

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]