Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By thesonofabob
I wanna see peoples funny GB pictures of them selves. I thought it would be kind of fun. This is my pic. I took it a while back and just edited it in MS paint. I know the effect sucks but that's not what I was going for. And yes that is the emergency inhaler for my asthma.

By Zack
Yeah I remember they used to have L and R in the I think they were rain or work boots so I knew which to put on which foot. :D Sadly at that age, my parents never got me an MT500. It was hard to tell what anything was in those days. My childhood was rough :( haha nah. I think I was trying to be RGB Venkman. I always wanted to be Egon or Peter I think.

Theres my pack before the RGB one :D

There's me at my 4th birthday. I was movie Egon. Too preoccupied to notice the chocolate cake on my fat face :lol: Enough of me though.
By CJay
This one was probably from my fourth birthday...

Should answer any questions as to why I like GB2 so much :cool:

And they were footie pajamas :)
By Dan AKA
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:Didn't really turn out looking like slime....thats what it's SUPPOSED to be....slime....

I know some people who do some films that you should talk to.

You can make money.
By Busterchris
Dan AKA wrote:
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:Didn't really turn out looking like slime....thats what it's SUPPOSED to be....slime....

I know some people who do some films that you should talk to.

You can make money.

:wrongforum:

Beat me to it lol

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with disas[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quic[…]