Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By MrMartay
I went into Burtons yesterday with a mate and lo and behold! I saw 2 awesome Ghostbusters T-Shirts for £15 each!

So I went and bought them.It would be a crime not to.

If you're interested here they are...

...and buy them before they all get "captured!" lol

Infact I'm wearing the Slimer one now.

I saw the No ghosts logo T-shirt in Topman a few weeks back but i havent seen that Slimer one anywhere yet, thats cool!!
By Luke R
I must venture to the outlets on Oxford Street this weekend! Cheers for the info!

Gotta get me that blue distressed one!

God knows why most movie t-shirts are designed for the gothic unwashed masses!
It's almost a requirment to possess no shoulders a waist bigger than your chest and be allergic to deodorant!

Thank god for the colour on these, you can wear 'em to a pub without being stoned!
By MrMartay
Anytime Luke mate :)

I've worn the Slimer one to the pub twice and the blue one on a night out and I got compliments and people asking where I got them.

Infact I'm wearing the Slimer one right now and this pretty attractive woman at work, also said she liked my t-shirt.

I get a few kids in the street shouting "Who Ya Gonna Call?" and "Ghostbusters!" which makes me laugh.

Ghostbusters really is coming back in fashion!
By Luke R
MrMartay it's great to know that kids are showing some love for Ghostbusters! My niece and nephew love it!

Like the Levi's slogan said...

"Quality never goes out of fashion" :grin:

ps

Homelessboxboy...cool find never seen that one!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]