Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Coover5
i figured this would be an interesting hypothetical question to ask people: Would you rather be in a Ghostbusters movie (as a ghostbuster) or would you rather just stay a fan? Now at first the chance to be in the film would be the obvious choice but it would mean you couldn't go to conventions in your gear. You wouldn't be able to gear up when you wanted. In fact you would be so famous you wouldn't even be able to got to conventions to walk around. say your name was Bob Smith that would mean Bob Smith could never be a ghostbuster. It would be like Dan Aykroyd. he could never be a ghostbuster as Dan Aykroyd. Once he dawns gear he is Stantz and that will never change. So would you rather have the freedom as a fan or restrictions of an official buster knowing you would become official ghostbusters canon?
By Coover5
Boomerjinks wrote:Your presumptions are ludicrous.
wel what i was saying was what if that would happen i know it wouldn't but what if it did then woudl u still want to be a buster.
By Boomerjinks
The presumption that being in a ghostbusters film would make you so famous that you would not be able to attend cons or go about doing what you please is utterly ridiculous.
By Coover5
Boomerjinks wrote:The presumption that being in a ghostbusters film would make you so famous that you would not be able to attend cons or go about doing what you please is utterly ridiculous.
well i meant walking around cons without a guard or something like many celebrities have when they walk around
By Boomerjinks
If one were a successful actor/comedian, I think the millions of dollars one were making would be more than enough compensation for not getting to walk around conventions in costumes while getting mobbed by drooling fans.

Coover, I think you are posting just to post without actually putting any thought into whether or not the content you create adds to this community.
By winston18
Boomerjinks wrote: Coover, I think you are posting just to post without actually putting any thought into whether or not the content you create adds to this community.
I disagree Boomer, he asked a hypothetical question and it's obvious that you don't like the topic but he IS NOT spamming the forum or not thinking before he posts. Leave the guy alone.Maybe being in Ghostbusters 3 wouldn't make you the most famous celebrity ever but the question is still hypothetical.

Let me rephrase his question, if you were given the choice of being in a GB movie and becoming so famous that you couldn't go to cons anymore or staying a fan which would you choose?
By Zack
I think maybe it could be cool. If you became too famous, maybe I'd just rather say I had a small part in it or as an extra. :whatever: Rather than a GB. Though how awesome would that be to work with those guys.
By 80sguy
I don't think being a new Ghostbuster will necessarily mean, or guarantee you'll be famous. Besides that Dan Aykroyd himself is a fan of the franchise, (even though he created it).
By Ray Stanz GB
Rick Moranis could suit up and go as himself. he never actually had a uniform that said Tully.
By RavenEffect
Personally, I would LOVE it if I got to be a Ghostbuster in an actual Ghostbusters movie. It would MORE than make up for it if I weren't able to have anonymity at a convention or something like that. To be honest, I would LOVE the dynamic of getting to be a Ghostbusters fan AND a part of its cannon. I mean, can you imagine how cool it would be as fans of something the way we are to the Ghostbusters if some of the people responsible for creating it were as big of fans as us? Me, personally, were I in the situation, I'd really take advantage of it. I'd show all the fans just how much I love the Ghostbusters too. I'd be at conventions all the time, and do all sorts of meet and greets. It would be a lot of fun! I mean, I'm sure, like any celebrity, it could get to be a bit much after a while, so I'd pace myself. But, I'd make sure to always show love to the fans, especially considering I would never forget that, deep down, I'm just one of them!
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]