Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
That's really weird! Also really cool, though. Still, why would they start releasing movies on Flash drives now? LOL! Kinda strange. That's so awesome, though, that it is almost worth getting just to show our Ghostbusters love and support. I wish they had actually by the logo on the Flash drive. That would have been awesome!
The Slashdot discussion is interesting...depending on how much this thing runs I might pick one up, if only to see how braindead the DRM is (does something need to be copied to your computer before viewing, etc).

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl ... 03/1726205
The cost I found was 29 pounds (no pounds symbol on my keyboard, sorry guys)

So it's going to be a little pricey - but I'd imagine if it comes stateside, it'll be closer to 20 bucks - consumers would scoff at anything else - especially when 2 gig drive + GB DVD = less than 20$
The price-point I'm finding is $60US. Given that 2GB flash drives can be had for ~$15, forcing people to pay a premium for one film + likely some nasty DRM (remember the Sony copy-protection rootkit?) is insane.

"Don't look at me, I think these people are completely nuts."

I'm willing to bet that the film is compressed so much that you'd be getting a lot of artifacting--someone says in the link I posted that the minimum file size to roll your own and remain at DVD quality is 3.2GB.
Last edited by Dreamstalker on September 3rd, 2008, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]