Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Busterchris
i was watching Ghostbusters on my I-pod While waiting for the guys to show up to help me load the ring and i noticed something. It's little but still made me chuckle.

When the boys are running down the street while the GB theme is playing and Casey Casem is talking about them "still making headlines", Look at Bill's Leg Hose. It appeares to be wrapped around the trap pedal or something similar on the belt. Before they cut to him runnning his "24 hours a day" quote, if you keep an eye on the yellow tubing it comes un-coiled and falls to the ground. you can clearly see the end of the tube that is supposed to connect to either the uniform or the gray connector.

Like i said it's not a big find but it got a chuckle out of me seeing it not actually connected to anything and just wrapped around something to make it look like it's on there to match
By Super Sleuth
Ever noticed Dans ion knob when they are approaching the elevator in the hotel?
By Zack
You're right. That always makes me chuckle. Especially since I guess Ivan Reitman says that's the first shot they ever shot :D Probably didn't have all the prop/costume kinks worked out. Some shots its just looped around the belt a lot. I like the elbow pads take on different colors throughout the movie.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]