Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Daecrist
Busy week for us. This Saturday we were invited to take part in the Fall Festival Parade in Speedway, IN. It's inside Indianapolis, but they like to pretend that they're still their own little small town out there. People on this forum would probably best know it as the home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway where they hold the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 every year.

By Mjollnir
Sweet dudes! Glad to see you walked.
By Daecrist
Mjollnir wrote:Sweet dudes! Glad to see you walked.
Well we don't have much choice since we don't have a car. :p

I know chevy has a car, but he's about an hour NE and the gas would be killer getting to our stuff in Indy. We'll probably end up refitting a station wagon of some sort just because it's cheaper and people out on the town won't really be able to tell the difference.
By Borzou
Personally, I'm a fan of the 4th pic. :cool:

But man was it hot. And those jet packs, I mean proton packs, were pretty heavy too. :P
By jettajeffro
4th pic? I'd never guess.

I remember GenCon in August in full gear a couple years back wasn't fun either outside. Out here we don't sweat. That's how we can do the charity walks here in full gear and live to tell about it, granted they're still tough. As I've told many people though, it's no farther than you'd walk at a normal con. Usually alot less. You just don't stand in one place forever in-between walking from point a to b.
By Daecrist
Cadeian wrote:Yeah, how do you Arizona guys deal with the heat? Even in Denver I sweat way more than is natural... I can't imagine the Arizona heat...
They're in the middle of the desert so there's no humidity. I walked around Vegas for six days without breaking a sweat. That's the nice thing about an arid climate.
By jettajeffro
Cadeian wrote:Yeah, how do you Arizona guys deal with the heat? Even in Denver I sweat way more than is natural... I can't imagine the Arizona heat...
Well you also have to get climatized too. Doing these certainly does inspire you to work out a bit more but I think the drive to do the event is the most important factor.
By Daecrist
Or just use Aes Sedai mind tricks to ignore the heat. Though to be honest we're usually soaked under our uniforms by the time we get done with a couple hours in the sun during the summer. My favorite time is fall and winter when we can dress warm underneath the jumpsuits and be somewhat comfortable.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]