Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
On Friday October 3rd the Arizona Ghostbusters set up a our booth in our normal location in downtown Phoenix for the monthly 1st Friday Art Walk. It's always been one of our best fundraising methods for our charity walks by getting donations for pictures with us. It ended up being a busy night and we ended up collection $200 for our MS Walk team. Once we get it loaded up on our team page we will be at around $400 in donations total so far. We still have a month till the walk so hopefully we collect more before then. At the Art Walk the International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival was hosting a Zombie Scavenger Hunt. Teams of zombies had to go to certain places in the area and collect items and take pictures with certain objects. We ended up being one of those objects. Unfortunately we didn't get many of our own pics or with the zombies but I'll update if we get some more

Booth

Explaining what we do

The team, it was early as the box is empty

Just needs a cigarette

The Cops finally figured out our pack licenses were expired

Just like we did after the zombie walk last year, we headed over to the local goth club for some R & R. I won't use that 'lovely ladies who witnessed the disturbance' line again, but we had alot of fun.

Ha! It appears that good times were had by all! I gotta get to one of those first friday things. I could hang out with you guys and show off some art. Speaking of which, remember those caricatures you mentioned at Old Chicago? Well, let's just say "We're close on this one, I can feel it..." :)
    Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]