Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I mean, why this one obscure song that wasn't even featured in the film? We all know there is a GB score out there, and maybe some users don't know where to get it, so I could understand posting where to get the score, but why did you feel it was necessary to make an entire thread about this single, unused song?
Just thought it was a cool song from the score and didn't want to infringe copyright and post the entire thing. As a Ghostbusters fan I thought it was a great track - so chances are others will too and I wanted to share it. I feel like fool and urge you to remove this post if you feel it may be appropriate to do so.

Sorry.

Warmest wishes,
Atarizen.
Ah in fairness for a lot of people that don't know, the middle, parts of it are used in the "bridge music". Essentially it sounds like an upbeat rockin disco version of the main title theme(the piano theme throughout most of the movie.) Awesomely cheesy. I'm glad we have the music but am relieved none of it made it into the movie, save for that little bit on the bridge. I would consider it the full "song" but in a way not since it's moreso cues than song but if you like that part of the music, this ones for you too.

The song on the bridge is just the short cue in itself. I always thought it was kinda funny, people always thought it was the song on the radio when it really is just the segue score music from the bridge scene to Walter Peck :walterpeck: People thought it was a real song when really it was never meant to be the "song on the radio"

I used to think that I think though after "How about a little music?" Right as Winston says "yeah" the song starts not really even giving him enough time to think about turning the radio on. :whatever: I have really always liked that cue as the tension breaker as well as the bit before it right when Ray starts saying "Every ancient religion has it's own myth about the end of the world"

Great Winston scene!

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]