Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Ectoman_913
So I went in to go buy the Hulk on Blu-Ray today, and my Dad points out that there was signage for the blu ray Ghostbusters two pack, I franticly searched everywhere and they couldn't find it and they were completely stumped they said that it must not have come out yet or they didn't get it in yet.

I thought maybe I would get lucky and that it would be in. :whatever: Oh well, I stole the sign and scaned it for all to see. Just thought I would share the story, and at least now we know the actual price of it when it comes out.
By Ectoman_913
I guess that was the original release date before everything started getting pushed back.

The lady who worked there said that they get the signs way in advance and if anything gets cancelled they txt her which ones not to put out, Dosen't sound like a great system though.
By Crix
Angelus wrote:The entire store's air conditioning could depend on that one little sign. You should be return it anonymously.
You're really one to talk, now aren't you? :lol:

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]