Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
On Saturday morning October 18, 2008 the Arizona Ghostbusters participated in the Step Out To Fight Diabetes Walk in Prescott, AZ. The organizers of this walk saw up as the Diabetes Expo and our previous Diabetes walks in Phoenix and asked us to participate in their walk. They were very excited about having us and had us do a local television spot and put us in their newsletter to promote the event. Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts only Jeff and Neal were able to make the long drive up but our participation was still very much appreciated. The organizers gave us a great introduction stage before the walk started. It was a 4 mile walk around the local reservation and we found out you can walk uphill both directions. During the walk we passed out "Diabetesbusters" stickers. It was a great event.

Walk banner

In the auditorium

With Sid, walk organizer

I expected to see Bruce Banner on the side of the road here

Deep in the woods

Watch out for the barricade

Road to nowhere

We found this on the way home, anybody interested in a Stripes EM-50 project?

Later in the evening Jeff and Neal were joined by Matt S and JackIvyGb at a Phoenix Children's Hospital Fundraiser ran by Spirit Halloween stores and our local hearse car club. The local Rebel Legion and and 501st Garrison were also at the event posing for pictures for donations. The hearse club had their cars out as well as the local KITT replica owners. It was a fun event with a live band and comedy acts. The store employees pulled out the complete Thriller dance routine. I hope to know the total money raised soon.

Darth Buster

Heading into the Spirit store

We got a live one here

Hazzard Cruiser

The KITTs, one with interior, one without

Looks like Darth Vader's bathroom

You can see I slimed up for the event

Coffin seating

Coffin sound

With the legions

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?