Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By kni1ght
Hey gang.........as I post this topic I'm getting ready for yet another crazy night of sportin the GB gear and hangin with the guys putting on several shows at this year's "Hallow-Zoo-een" at the Tulsa Zoo. We have performed "so far" Mon and Tues...........whew.....two nights down....two to go. I'm accumulating a ton of video of the performances that is just too cool for words.....but since we are only half way through this so far....I wanted to share some pics of us doing our thing "GB Style" at the Halloween festival at the Zoo....

Upon our arrival....

Of course we brought Ecto.... :)

And below are some screen shots of the video we have been taking over the last few days....

Not sure how many more times I can dance to the GB theme....but it's still a freaken blast. Video will be coming some time........but the Zoo is diggin it....the crouds are diggin it....and the kids are loving it! Wanted to share with you guys before "Wednesday night" begins.....

Thanks gang for sharing.....I'll be back...

Mike
Last edited by kni1ght on October 30th, 2008, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By kni1ght
Thanks guys for the great words. I have actually accumulated over 20 gig of captured video to my hard drive that has "The Ghostbusters" struttin their stuff....as well as the other acts that were part of that stage performance at the Zoo. Like last year.....I'll edit and compile the best video into a DVD again. The DVDs get distributed through the Tulsa Zoo Staff, and the Tulsa Sheriff's and Dispatch Office. Mostly becuase they requested us to perform......and because it always has them coming back every Halloween asking.... "We want the Ghostbusters again!!" :)

It really is a blast. The local companies all get together in Tulsa....and set up booths at the Tulsa Zoo for the kids to trick-or-treat at. Each booth is near an animal exhibit, and gives the kids a chance to (safely) get candy while enjoying the Zoo and the wierdos like us dancing around. :)

Aside from me making a DVD.....I always take the final copy and Myspace and Youtube it as well. More pics and the "final Video" will defiantely be coming soon. Still got tonight and Thursday left......so in the meantime....I've got Proton Pack batteries to replace.....an Ecto 1 battery to get charged up.......and a few Uniforms to wash. I'll be back with more info and updates throughout the week.

Talk about a Ghostbuster fan in paradise..... :)

Peace all.

Mike
By Mjollnir
Thats all kinds of awesome Kn1ght. Keep up the awesome job.
By JDW
very cool man, very cool. keep up the good work.
By kni1ght
Wednesday has come....and gone. WHAT A FREAKEN NIGHT!!! Man am I tired!!

Not dozens......

Not hundreds....

but a thousand or so people walked through the Zoo gates tonight and before you know it....they were over at the amphetheater where we were performing with the other guests. We even did a stand in dance 3 times to the Men In Black theme. What a crazy night that's all I can say. I know we have probably done our part to make sure that the move "Ghostbusters" is not available in any DVD store for a long time. :)

I am barely keeping my eyes open enough to type this out.....so all I can say is....I'll work on a teaser video and some more stills tomorrow afternoon. And the great part is....

We still have another show to do Thursday.

And it's clear to me once again that the masses still love the Ghostbusters.

Peace all.

B Back tomorrow.

Mike
By kni1ght
Hey gang.....well...count Mon,Tues,Wed down........now I'm about 15 min from taken off with the guys to our Thursday show. But as crazy busy as I am at the moment....thought it appropriate to share something....

Here's a taste of what's going on at the Zoo.....at least over the last three days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wej5LrCODok

Just a taste mind you......

Thanks again for the great comments gang....I'll try not to dissapoint with pics and vids. :)

Peace all.

Mike

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]