Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Here it is folks, your one-stop-shop for all of the DGBs antics going on this Halloween season. We're not going to bombard you with a new topic every time we step out the door, we're not going to cover our threads with exclamation points, we're keeping it simple with one big-ass megathread!

With my arrival in the Denver area, things got off to a pretty quick start. Met the local fuzz right away.

We kicked off the Halloween season back in September with our first outing in uniform, a trip to LaserQuest for some... particle streaming? I dunno.

Then it was onward to the NDK anime convention here in Denver, loads of fun!
Richie and Lea

Shauna and I.

Dr. Gristak, Man of Action!

Unloading the Cube.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Dr. Steel-Promotion

Big Ben and I.

Then we got to meet a couple of KITT owners from the area, and stand around for a 9News taping.

Image]

Fun taking pictures up behind Invesco.

Soon after we made out very first run perform "The Prank," which was the whole idea behind why I built the cars and everything. If you don't know what I am talking about.... learn your Boomer History. Our first stop was a major haunted house north of Denver. They had no idea we were coming, we just pulled in, lights and siren going nuts, walked up to the manager, told him what was going on, and he let us go ahead. Hundreds of cheering people, high-fives as we ran in, it was a blast.

Richie showing off his goddamn awesome gun lights. Big jerk.

A gaggle of braces was there, too!

Dance magic dance!

Following the pranks we headed down to Manitou Springs for their annual Emma Crawford Casket Races. We generally chill in the hearse parade (posers!), and then jet off. The parade was pretty good this year. Beautiful weather!

Last-minute adjustments. You know how it is.

Zach's hearse, finally got it up and running after like a month or something. Christ, Zach!

Anita's hearse, godDAMN this thing is prettiful!

Smoke, there it is!

Lea doesn't approve.

Richie and Lea with... ghosts!

That's it for now! Tune back into this very thread for more craziness!
cyclotron wrote:Weighted companion cube!
The cake is a lie!! Lie I say!

All in all that looks badass guys and gals. Awesome pictures.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]