Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By VenkMan101
don't hurt the reboot...love the reboot. Great ideas guys.

Cheers! :cool:

Amen! :vinzclortho:
By PeteVenkman_Jedi
Aside from the game, I really don't think a new movie is necessary or needed. Especially if it is done te way everything is done now when they re-hash older franchises, more serious, grittier, darker, I've come to dread those words. People seem to forget that Ghostbusters was a comedy first and a special effects movie second. It's why the second movie suffered the way it did. As much as they pandered to the kids with the second movie, it was really because the emphasis was placed on the special effects as opposed to the script. Even Bill Murray has commented on that. It was a great movie until the FX guys took it and ran.

If they re tooled the movie now it would need to be focused on the comedy first and the effects secondly, but the way movies are made today, nothing but unsubstantial eye candy with a story so thin it slips right off the screen through the cracks in the floor, I doubt that is the way they would go. You can have some genuinely scary moments, but to make it more serious and darker all the time gets boring.
By Kamachi
Icer Rose wrote:They should make a GB reboot where every character is now played by stop-motion animation pieces of toast.
I'd pay money to see that

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?