Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By staticbuster
so here we are, some pics from our travels this year. had a good time, met some cool people, and won a little money too! so now to the pics....

first night out was 10/25, went to a local bar that offered a $1000 dollar cash prize, only wew were five minutes too late to enter the contest, what a biotch! met some cool folks though:

here we are, ready for battle!

Ghostbusters and Megatron, awesome! his whole suit was cardboard and held up well. Unfortunaley, like us, he couldn't fit in the port-a-jons, so no drinking unless you wanna spend the night in jail!

the Ninja Turtles...one of the these girls sewed all the costumes from nothing, don't know which one though.

on friday we went out to a club in downtown and entered the contest there, which we won for a cool $375 a piece...

with some cowgirls, gotta love 'em....

the contest came down to us vs this sarah palin chick. can't believe we won, cuz the dj kept saying how he wanted to screw the palin chick. when the dj called us out he annouced us as the "authentic" gb's, as there were a few rubies guys in the club, hehehe.

later while 'patroling' the streets we ran into the guy from Clockwork Orange. awesome.

then, on saturday we went to a house party. i didn't get a lot of pics there, but i got this one:
this guy was part of a group of like five guys that all matched. they were dressed as the Jaberwocky dance troup, who are some hip-hop dances from some competition show. they did alittle performance, it was pretty funny.

so anyhow, that was our adventures for the year.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]