Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
ill try and write this as clean as i can, without offending anyone. sorry if i do. AJ delete if you think its unapropriate

i was only thinking the other day, that after watching ghostbusters and becoming a huge fan as a kid.
was i the only kid to pretend that wen i was weeing.... it was a proton stream lol. id make the sound effects and everything.

its not like i still do it of course :):cool:

or was i just deprived of the RGB toy pack.
By Borzou
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote:
i was only thinking the other day, that after watching ghostbusters and becoming a huge fan as a kid.
was i the only kid to pretend that wen i was weeing.... it was a proton stream lol. id make the sound effects and everything.

Please tell me you didn't cross the streams...
By Mjollnir
Who didn't? I did.

You know they did a Robot Chicken skit on that.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
1st of all sorry AJ. got it no more caps

OK, OK i may still do it sometimes, yellow colour, proton stream,, clear colour a lightsaber. o yer im 2 cool.
the best place i remember was in a public toilet with the 'pee wall' that was great 'full nutronise!
and no lol i didnt cross the streams.

mjollnir,
what is robit chicken?
By Mjollnir
Its an American telly show created by Seth Green. It uses mainly claymation for its animation style. All the skits in it are mostly parodies on pop/comic/geek culture. Look it up on youtube. There's a lot of their skits and episodes on there. All the episodes are 15 min long.

The skit was two armed GBs at urinals and one says "Hey. Don't cross the streams."
By Andy_2_cool
UK Ghostbuster 89 wrote: was i the only kid to pretend that wen i was weeing.... it was a proton stream lol. id make the sound effects and everything. .

OMG Ive never done that. ....but will try it out next time
By JDW
Yeah I think alot of us did that when we were kids, wether we want to admit it or not.
By keoni
i can honestly say i never did that...... but im gonna have to try it next time i have the uni on... lol
Marty120704 wrote:Yeah but R Kelly doesn't do it in the toilet....lol
oh daymn
By UK Ghostbuster 89
Ha Ha.

cheers mjollnir ill check out on youtube then..

im glad im not the only 1 lol, that explains why they wear gloves so they dont have to wash there hands afterwards lol. u could finnish of by saying something like

'one in the pot....Ready to show.... when i flush... there it goes' or something to like that lol
By rockstar232007
Zack wrote:Everyone did it. :D Harold Ramis even said people thought it had something to do with urinals. :sigh:
It does, that's the joke...sheesh! :sigh:
By AJ Quick
PLEASE CANCLE THIS THREAD.

A site can only be as good as the members that inhabit it, make it.

If there is anything we can do to improve this community (as a whole) please let me know. I always aim for this website to be a step above, and a step ahead of aforementioned website. Lets do whatever we can, complaining ofcourse does nothing. (And I'm with you guys on this...)

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]