Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Does anybody know if the "No-Ghost" logo was based upon a logo that appeared on old Fire Extinguishers? A buddy of mine here in the studio claims (and I believe him) that they used to have a fire extinguisher from the 70's with a similar logo - albeit a fire character instead of a ghost.....

thoughts anybody?
It was my understanding that the red label with the diagonal line was relatively new when ghostbusters was made. I believe it was on the commentary of GB I that I heard this. From what I remember the logo was orginaly created in europe and this was the first time it was really seen in America. The guy(not sure who it was, if anyone remembers) said that he mirrored the image and that is why the logo is reversed in most european releases to the "correct way". He said that he could get away with it because no one in America would have seen the original.
Oh Sh**. Thats crazy right there. But I don't think that they can sue cuz there's only the head, and hands to the figure in that. The no-ghost logo has a full body behind the red slash.
AJ Quick wrote:That logo was clearly based off of the GB logo.

But I know it isn't the one from the 70's that is being talked about.
Exactly, this one was seen on a Fire Extinguisher recently but my buddy Frank said it was very similar to the one they had so I posted it as an example. Yeah, he swears blind on this one and he's not prone to flights of fancy - it's a shame that I couldn't find any info out about it online other than that pic I posted... I will keep digging!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?