Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Lady Jaws Ros
Kingpin wrote:Why are you still listening to it on audio casette? It's been out on CD now for so long you can probably pick it up pretty cheap.
Well I had mine on cassette for years. Until a friend made a cd for me. It was always so difficult to find in stores. Not unless bolt it online. I should know I spent years looking for it. cuz I got tired of the cassette. rewind, fastford, rewind, fast ford. lol

-R
By rockstar232007
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:lisaheart, if you would like to replace your Cassette tape, I found this while looking around on Ebay. Under 3 bucks and free shipping. hard to beat that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JEST-A-Cassette-GHO ... 240%3A1318
And, while your at it, you can also pick up a pair of leg warmers, a VHS copy of GB 1, and a VCR :sigh: . Just try to find the CDs, there are a few places, like CD stores, that will probably still be able to order them for you...if not, I'm sure that there are some on ebay, but I would be very careful if you decide to go that route...it being close to Christmas and all! Good Luck! :cool:
By rockstar232007
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:I just figured it might be for nostalgia's sake. I still have my cassette copies of both soundtracks - not that I listen to them anymore.
I know, I was just kidding. :cool:
By GhstbstrLMLIII
No worries. I just always support building a GB collection. I even bought the LaserDisc at Half-Price books for 3 bucks. Never owned a LD player. But it looks cool on the shelf with everything else.
By Kingpin
Thing is, at least one of the Laserdiscs had content on it that was never included on the DVD, so owning that made sense... but whatever nostalgia I had for the casette version of the soundtrack was discarded as soon as I was able to find a copy of the CD... a CD never gets chewed and sounds better. :-)

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]