Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By djw87
I was watching Ghostbusters tonight on DVD ~ I just thought I'd share my amusement at the scene just before they cross the streams. Right before Spengler gives the "crossing the streams" speech when they all run into that corner, Winston leans right back on the wall and completely squashes his pack. So obvious they were foam packs lol.

I'm sure you've all seen it time and time again, but if you want a quick chuckle... wack it on again lol.
I'll admit. I never really notice the stunt packs until I started making detailed notes to make my own proton pack. Now they do really seem to stick out. Also - from that scene you mention where they duck for cover, one of them (either Ray or Venkman) totally bends the bumper guard on his pack on the wall as he moves in.

The one that really gets me though is the pack under Venkman in the hotel as he is lying there covered in slime, The particle thrower isn't even attached to the pack. :whatever:
lol yeah that is the worst! Near the end too after the "bbq dog hair" Venkman's pack has static lights, no wand & some horrid looking green fabric straps instead of an ALICE.

BTW the scene we were previously talking about... it's Venkman, his ion arm also bends against the wall. LOL. Still can't get over Winston's ... he completely squashes it. Too many twinkies me thinks!

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]