Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By EctoCooler
I know I'm going to. It has become something of a tradition in my house to always watch Ghostbusters 2 on New Years Eve. I think we started doing it around '99 or 2000.

Anybody else doing the same?
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
Ha ha ha yeah i would love to sit in and chil out with GB 2 but my girlfriend also wants to go out,i don't know how im gonna get my hands on £60 to go out with after this x-mas im skint :blush: and im not really in the mood for getting drunk but who knows my mind may change :whatever:
By EctoCooler
Boomerjinks wrote:We'll be out in the Ecto tomorrow night, living Ghostbusters II.
I'll be sure to keep a look out on the news for somebody bringing the Statue of Liberty to life. :angryvigo:
By Fritz
EctoCooler wrote:
Boomerjinks wrote:We'll be out in the Ecto tomorrow night, living Ghostbusters II.
I'll be sure to keep a look out on the news for somebody bringing the Statue of Liberty to life. :angryvigo:
"Dammit, this happens every twenty years or so. Some idiot brings the Statue of Liberty to live and takes it for a stroll. They need a new schtick, Sheesh" :lol:
By Zack
I admit...I watched it. :blush: I got lazy this year and didn't wanna do anything. Finished about 5 mins before midnight.

I almost thought I lost my copy of GB2. It wasn't in the slime pack case. It was with my Blues Brothers DVD, I think I sandwiched it in there when I was cleaning in a hurry. Luckily if I lost it, I still had the original DVD and VHS :sigh:;)

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]