Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RayGBuster
i have been looking for all the adventures.
i saw on proton cahrging their list of books. if that list is all the books then i lack 2 of them
ghost toasties and scared stiffs
if anyone has these books i would like to buy or trade for them
if you know how i could obtain these books or even a list of all the books made
i would be very appreciative.
By castewar
You might want to consider having a look at gaming stores around your town - they tend to have old boxes of stuff, and often a GB item or two is there. There's no quick answer, other than eBay, as Dan mentioned, but the prices there can be high. You might also want to research some stores online, as a lot of gaming stores make their stock available to buy on their websites.

My old hometown store, The Sentry Box lists two copies of Ghost Toasties (and others) on their site for $8

http://www.sentrybox.com/games/games.html
By Spengs
Between our site, Ghostbusters International® and Ghostbusters Fans, every "adventure book" from West End Games is available to view and/or download (uh..save as) for your GB role playing needs. :cool:
By Dan AKA
Spengs wrote:Between our site, Ghostbusters International® and Ghostbusters Fans, every "adventure book" from West End Games is available to view and/or download (uh..save as) for your GB role playing needs. :cool:
Very true, but I think he wants them to complete his collection. I'm not sure.
By RayGBuster
yes that is true
i have a group of friends that come over and we play.
we trade gm days and i would like to complete the collection
thanks for all ur advice i will use it
By Dreamstalker
Amazon may also have the game books listed, I know I've seen them there before.

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]