Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By DarkSpectre
Hey all,

This past weekend, while in my hometown for my wife's baby shower, I decided to peruse the local antique/flea market with my brother. We stumbled upon a pretty cool booth in terms of geekiness. What was even cooler is that I managed to find a factory sealed box of GB 2 trading cards. For 12 bucks no less. Also my brother picked up the same set but his was opened and in one of those plastic card cases. So does anyone know how much the set is worth factory sealed? Should I open it or leave it sealed?
By rockstar232007
DarkSpectre wrote:Hey all,

This past weekend, while in my hometown for my wife's baby shower, I decided to peruse the local antique/flea market with my brother. We stumbled upon a pretty cool booth in terms of geekiness. What was even cooler is that I managed to find a factory sealed box of GB 2 trading cards. For 12 bucks no less. Also my brother picked up the same set but his was opened and in one of those plastic card cases. So does anyone know how much the set is worth factory sealed? Should I open it or leave it sealed?
I wouldn't think that considering they are GB 2 cards, they would be worth all that much, maybe even less than what you paid for them, but even so, I would leave them unopened. You never know, maybe 20 more years from now, they might be worth...well, something! :cool:

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]