Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
I have the one that you had to put together yourself,but i would like to know if they will bring out a real good one some day,as i have the Ecto 1 that came out in 2004-2005 not sure :whatever:
By Zack
probably likely most every release of anything will be Ecto-1 or some form of it, since anything with the GB2 logo would likely be obscure/unusual to anyone but us! I still have my Johnny Lightning white Ecto-1A moc and the gold one open but one of the lights broken. Also a Fuji Film Ecto-1A in piss poor condition lol

There's always hope though. Just like hoping GB2 gets some decent treatment for the 20th anniversary. :whatever:
By Kingpin
Whilst we don't know what could be done for GBII's 20th, this year... but I think the ship for a Ecto-1A model kit sailed back when the film came out with the ERTL kit.
By Ghostbuster1701
I used to have the ecto 1a model, never trusted myself enough to do it so I put it away, now Im afraid I don't know where I put it, hmmm. I do know I have that fuji film ecto1a toy also and it too is in piss poor condition and broken lights, lol.

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]